Thursday 30 December 2010

Snow, xmas and the mountains at work


My home baking - White chocolate mud cake for xmas

xmas day presents, thanks Fanny for the bowtie that lights up ha ha

a home fire, some wine and presents xmas night




Santa came....


Sun setting at work

Sun rising view from our balcony spectacular

View at my other job Nita Lake lodge, normally
a lake now all frozen

Ginger bread competition in Vancouver

Dinner with Lauren, David, Lee and I in Whistler

View from Lees Xmas work cruise

Our working crew on xmas day Ravens nest

A snowy white xmas day at work

Merry xmas from Ravens Nest

Yes, I've been working far too much over these last few weeks, including Christmas day, but with views like the following I can't complain as it just takes my breath away. For all to see a few photos from my 2 jobs and how we spent xmas day at Ravens Nest. Got to catch up with my Physio friend Lauren and her fiance on boxing day and just some fun times we've had recently. Can't believe its New Years Eve tomorrow, how time is flying by.......

1 comment:

  1. WOw looks like you two are making the most of it, keep it up when I am out west this summer hopefully we can meetuo I want to hear all about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete